Arc 14-648: Make the Wife Fat

Seeing Gu Zhili's reddened eyes all of a sudden, Xiao Wangjun's heart also felt sore and soft.

Xiao Wangjun sat up, Gu Zhili hurriedly gave him a hand, and when Xiao Wangjun sat up by himself, he had already embraced him in his arms.

Of course, Gu Zhili quietly let the other party hold him, closed his eyes gently, and then hugged Xiao Wangjun tightly with his backhand.

"Sorry, I must have scared you these days, I'm fine now, don't worry."

Xiao Wangjun said this, and then led the person to the big bed, he lifted the quilt, and let Gu Zhili lie beside him.

Gu Zhili also allowed the opponent to move. After that, Xiao Wangjun hugged the other party in his arms like this, coaxing the other party to sleep like a child.

As for Xiao Wangjun himself, probably because he just woke up, his body is still relatively weak, so when he was coaxing Gu Zhili, he coaxed himself to fall asleep.

Gu Zhili opened his eyes the next morning, and it was only a little brighter outside at this time.

When he opened his eyes, he almost jumped up. When he found that he was on this bed, he was stunned for a moment, and then he thought of last night, and then immediately looked at Xiao Wangjun.

When he saw that Xiao Wangjun's eyes were still closed, Gu Zhili almost suspected that what he saw yesterday might be his own hallucination, because he wanted the other party to wake up so much, that's why he had this hallucination.

As he thought about it, his face naturally became a little paler.

Just as he continued to think wildly, the person he thought was his hallucination instead of really waking up, the person had opened his eyes, and the two looked at each other again, and then Gu Zhili was sure that he saw it last night It's not an illusion.

Xiao Wangjun kissed Gu Zhili's eyes.

"I woke up, did I sleep for a long time before, I'm really sorry, I must have worried you, don't worry, I'm really awake now, and I can guarantee that my body is fine. "

He is really fine now, and he will be fine in this world in the future. Who let the two biggest enemies be killed by him? Xiao Wangjun also admires himself even if he doesn't have those memories from the past, even if he is just now. An ancient man, he could use those weapons naturally, and he could also use those weapons in the space to deal with the Heavenly Dao and the main god system here.

Well, that's awesome.

Xiao Wangjun wanted to give himself a compliment.

Gu Zhili felt Xiao Wangjun's warm kiss on his body, and finally he was sure that the other party really woke up, so it was not his fantasy before.

Gu Zhili took the initiative to hug Xiao Wangjun.

After the two hugged quietly for a while, Xiao Wangjun kissed each other's ears distressedly.

"During this period of time, you have really lost too much weight. I managed to fatten you up a little bit before, but now it seems that the little meat you put on is gone. After that, you will have to eat whatever you are asked to eat. You must quickly gain weight again, you know?"

Gu Zhili nodded lightly. As long as this person can wake up, he will of course gain weight. He also knows that he has been in a lot of embarrassment and haggard during this time, but looking at this unconscious person, he is No idea of ​​eating any food at all.

And because his power is getting stronger and stronger now, the servants next to him dare not persuade him.

Even persuasion was useless, because all his heart was on the unconscious person.