Arc 13-613: Preparing to be buried

Xiao Ping listened softly to his son uttering the word "mother" lightly, and couldn't help but widen his eyes in astonishment.

"You said your mother? Is your mother here? Say it again!"

Seeing Xiao Pingqing's excited expression, Xiao Wangjun frowned slightly.

"It turns out that my father didn't know. I thought my father knew."

"How could I know that I came in chasing you." Xiao Ping was about to go crazy, and grabbed Xiao Wangjun's arm.

"Where is your mother? Let's go find her quickly."

Xiao Wangjun directly pulled out his arm, "Father, don't get excited, isn't this just about to go? Father just follow me."

Naturally, Xiao Pingqing immediately followed Xiao Wangjun. The father and son ran quickly, passed through many corridors for a long distance, and killed several masked men. Slowly came to a door.

The door of this room exudes purple light on the outside. It is the light of electricity, but it is not just the light of electricity.

Xiao Pingqing also noticed this peculiar room door, his heart began to jump wildly, and he had a very strong intuition telling him that the person he was looking for was inside right now.

But when Xiao Pingqing was about to approach the door, he was stopped by Xiao Wangjun.

"Don't get too close, this door looks weird at first glance."

Xiao Pingqing naturally knew that the door was weird, so he took out the weapon.

"Then I won't approach this door, I'll try the depth of this door."

He said so, and then pointed to the long stick-shaped weapon in his hand.

Xiao Wangjun nodded, and then the father and son moved a little further away from the door, and then saw Xiao Pingqing slam the long stick in his hand towards the door.

A purple current light flashed, and then the long stick was turned into coke.

This long stick is not made of wood, so it was turned into coke by electricity in this short period of time, which shows how strong the current is.

Xiao Wangjun looked around the door.

When he found a bulge among them, he went there and clapped it with his palm.

It really was the button of the mechanism, and with his palm down, the door covered with electric lights disappeared without a sound.

This door has been opened, and the original electric light is gone.

At the moment when the door on the table was opened, both Xiao Wangjun and Xiao Pingqing saw a person tied up on the altar inside.

The person who was tied up was a woman. This woman's appearance was very good. Although she was not as good as a young girl, she had a beautiful face with a hint of paleness. Now I feel sorry for her, and she also has a special charm. .

This woman's eyes are also beautiful, like autumn water, and now she is looking at Xiao Wangjun and Xiao Pingqing at the door with tears in her eyes.

The moment Xiao Wangjun saw this woman's face, some memories came to mind, not to mention about this mother, he had a little memory before, so this face was indeed the original owner's mother.

When he sees this woman now, he feels a blood connection.

Of course Xiao Pingqing was the most excited, because Xiao Pingqing had rushed in now.