Arc 14-636: The capital is very lively

When Xiao Wangjun woke up the next morning, he didn't feel any discomfort anymore, he felt refreshed and comfortable all over his body.

When he shot and killed people before, he still had some headaches, but now the headaches have completely disappeared, and he feels like he is full of strength.

But he thinks this should be his illusion, after all, he is a person who does not know martial arts.

Gu Zhili woke up after Xiao Wangjun woke up, and Xiao Wangjun naturally exchanged a morning kiss with someone.

When the kiss stopped, the breathing of both of them became a little messy.

It's a pity for Xiao Wangjun, this is outside, especially in a carriage, even if he wants to use water, it's not convenient... If it was in the palace, he would definitely drag Gu Zhili to bed.

After breakfast, the convoy started on the road, and there were not so many people, because those people had been separated, and now there were only about 2,000 people accompanying Xiao Wangjun. Most of them are still soldiers in those armies.

Even those hidden guards who were by Xiao Wangjun's side in the past have been separated now to avoid the same situation from happening again and being wiped out by others.

This situation must never happen again!

Of course Xiao Wangjun did not interfere with their actions, although with that transparent energy shield, he was not worried about the assassins who appeared. But maybe there will be times when it is impossible to guard against it? What's more, these people are the ones who protect him. Protecting him is the only duty of those people. If they can't even do this, why do they need them?

For the next half month, nothing happened, and their convoy did not encounter any assassins.

Two more strongholds were pulled out at Feiyan Villa.

All the traces of Feiyan Mountain Villa are currently under investigation. Basically, as long as there are clues to be found, someone will go and take down the den. No matter who is involved, they will be cleaned up.

These things are naturally being done by others.

The man in Tsing Yi should have some status in Feiyan Mountain Villa, but unfortunately, the other party wanted to die, so he still died in Xiao Wangjun's hands. If the man in Tsing Yi hadn't let those men in black take him away, Xiao Wangjun wouldn't have fired the second shot. In the end, the man in Tsing Yi couldn't wake up anyway after Xiao Wang Jun fell asleep.

There has been no news of this Feiyan Villa since the last assassination.

I don't know if it's because I know I can't succeed.

But even if Feiyan Mountain Villa doesn't come to find fault, Xiao Wangjun can't let them go, as long as they exist, there will be traces. Over the years, Feiyan Mountain Villa has also come into contact with many people on the bright side, and the two strongholds found before were found out based on clues in this regard.

But since the family has been in business for more than two hundred years, it can be seen that there are many forces under their hands.

There are still too few strongholds that have been taken away.

After more than half a month, their carriage has already approached the capital, and now it is only about six or seven days away from the capital.

Originally, Xiao Wangjun planned to drive back, but now the capital is still a bit cold, but there is no snow.

But if you want to wait for the real beginning of spring, it may take another two months.

Firstly, because the news about him outside was exposed, he couldn't have too much fun no matter where he went, and secondly, he wanted to get closer to Gu Zhili outside, which was not as convenient as being in the palace, especially When in the carriage, it is really the most inconvenient, who said that the car shakes, there is no car shake at all, okay?