Arc 16-703: Killing the Seventh Level Healer

He said no, but the old man's expression was tense.

"Does the young master have the ability to keep people in this mountain range? Although that person was seriously injured, he is a seventh-level spiritual planter after all..." The old man actually didn't want Xiao Wangjun to take risks, but he knew that he was now There is no capital to oppose it.

Xiao Wangjun glanced at the old man lightly, "I just got married, and my life has just begun, so I won't make fun of my own life."

The old man was suddenly speechless.

Lu Chengzhi's eyelids moved slightly.

The old man finally did not persuade him anymore, his life had come to an end. His contract Lingzhi had already blew himself up in many previous battles. Even if he had some good things in his hands, he had used up all the available ones during the hunt. Now it can really be said that Embarrassed.

Otherwise, he would not have said before, as long as the child is sent to the Han family, the Han family will definitely thank you.

The old man felt quite sorry, and finally said, as long as the child is sent to the Han family, the Han family will definitely thank him, and there is no need to worry about the Wang family's revenge. The Han family will solve it. If they are really worried, they can hide the child and bring it to the Han family secretly. The Han family will never disclose their information.

After saying this, the old man took one last deep look at the little baby, and swallowed his last breath.

Xiao Yi and Xiao Er buried the old man on the spot.

The little baby is now held in Lu Chengzhi's arms.

Xiao Wangjun himself doesn't really like children as creatures, but if the children are cute, then of course he will play and tease them. But such a child who can't speak a little bit and only cries every day is really not pleasing.

So asking him to hold the child in his hands and coax him would be impossible for him.

Xiao Wangjun had already made up his mind, if Lu Chengzhi didn't want to have a baby, wouldn't there be two guards anyway? Just let the two guards come.

But Lu Chengzhi himself is willing to hold the child, so of course Xiao Wangjun has no objection.

Xiao Wangjun's space really has everything, because he has experienced the ancient world and there are children, so he collected milk powder and so on in the modern world. Now that there is another baby here, the milk powder in the space is naturally available again.

When the milk powder and feeding bottle appeared, Lu Chengzhi couldn't help being silent again.

He has never seen such a thing before, if it is said that it is in the main city, why is he so unbelieving?

However, Lu Chengzhi still took a look at Xiao Yi and Xiao Er's expressions, they didn't seem surprised by this, so maybe this thing is made up?

Although the child had experienced a bit of misery, he actually didn't suffer much when he was led by the old man to flee for his life. When the other party is hungry, the old man can also find milk for the other party.

This little guy may also have good talent, so he is quite strong, and now he is very strong when he starts to eat milk powder.

The child cried miserably just now, but after being fed, he was actually quite obedient, and now he has stopped crying and fussing. According to the old man, eight or nine days have passed since the child was born.