Arc 16-726: This person is not tasty

When Xiao Wangjun came out of the tent, what he saw was the picture of his two contract objects playing happily.

Well, it was really a very joyous fight, joyful... It was just desperate.

"You guys are quite lively." Xiao Wangjun gave a half-smile.

Immediately, the fighting grass and soil bag all froze, and then, the two separated at the speed of light.

Yu T Xisongga "Master."

"Owner."

Xiao Wangjun chuckled, "That's right, it's time for a battle after being promoted, you two are not bad."

Xiaocao and Tubao were not sure whether this was Xiao Wangjun's sarcasm for a while, and they dared not answer at all.

"Go to work after you're done fighting. Xiaocao is going to find rare herbs and spiritual plants, soil bags, and you can go and catch strange beasts. The higher the level, the better the meat."

Xiaocao and Tubao responded at the same time and left quickly.

Lu Chengzhi then came out of the tent. At this time, there was still a trace of blush on the base of his ears, which showed that the influence of the previous double cultivation had not completely faded away.

Xiao Wangjun hurriedly stepped forward, Lu Chengzhi glanced at the other party, found a place and sat down.

Xiao Wangjun hurriedly followed, and sat next to Lu Chengzhi, "Chengzhi, I let the soil bag go hunting, and there will be high-level exotic animal meat to eat in a while."

Lu Chengzhi gave a faint "hmm".

Although the daughter-in-law's reaction was a little colder, Xiao Wangjun was very happy. He knew that his daughter-in-law was just embarrassed.

ten days later.

After searching the entire mountain range, Xiao Wangjun and Lu Chengzhi finally planned to leave.

Some high-level alien beasts and spirit plants were unwilling to leave this mountain range. They were forced to move during this period of time. They really didn't want to confront demons like Xiao Wangjun and the others.

It can be said that Xiao Wangjun and the others had gained a lot when they left.

During this period of time, Fengdu City was also very lively.

Xiao Wangjun's other courtyard was particularly lively, since they left, the flow of people there has not been less.

Although Xiao Wangjun and the others did not come back, those who lined up were unwilling to leave at all.

Therefore, until now, there are still many people queuing there.

With the return of Xiao Wangjun and the others, those people waiting outside the courtyard were all excited. Then, there was a rumor in the other courtyard that Mr. Xiao would only have three more days to cure his illness and save his life. Immediately, those people lining up outside the courtyard became nervous, especially those at the back, fearing that they would lose their turn.

However, from the second day onwards, when everyone saw the speed of young master Xiao's rescue, the people who lined up in the long queue breathed a sigh of relief.

Two people can come out within the time of a cup of tea. This, this speed is too fast!

These people come here to treat diseases with rewards. Xiao Wangjun refined a large number of medicines in the mountains before. If the medicines in his hands can be used, he directly uses them to treat people. That's why the speed is so good. fast.