Arc 18-788: Kill yourself

Boss Xiao went out to wander around casually, and he still has his own suspension car.

The price of this suspension car is not that expensive, it was bought for more than 300,000 yuan. But this is only because the original owner thinks it is not so expensive. In fact, such a huge sum of money is definitely not a lot for any ordinary female.

However, the original owner felt that such a hover car was not worthy of his status as a noble male. So he has long wanted to change to a better one, which is more worthy of his status, and there should be millions of them.

However, the original owner has always spent money like running water, and he has never saved any money at all. The money others gave him is also the kind of moonlight clan, so this suspension car has never been exchanged, which makes the original owner feel even worse. Some complained about the female insects in their homes, thinking they were so useless. If they could have made more money, they would have made their lives better.

The original owner is such a selfish person, and his brain circuit has always tended to his side.

However, Boss Xiao thought it was okay to drive, although the level of this suspension car is definitely not comparable to that of his previous time in the interstellar world. But the status is different, and the money he earns is also different. He hasn't found his wife yet, and he can't afford to eat soft food, so Mr. Xiao thinks this car is not bad.

Wait, Brother Xiao's expression is a little subtle.

Why did he suddenly feel that he could actually be compared with the original owner just now? The difference is that the original owner chose to send his brother to someone else's bed in order to make his life better, while he himself, in order to make his life better For a better life, he chose to eat his wife's soft rice.

Brother Xiao touched his chin subtly, and quickly compared the difference between the two.

This difference is still very big, one is to harm others, and the other is to harm yourself.

Can this be the same? It sure is different!

Boss Xiao suddenly felt at ease, but he still had a little bit of guilt, but he quickly ignored this little bit of guilt.

After driving the suspension car around for a while, he didn't feel his wife's breath. Mr. Xiao sighed inwardly. He could only hope that the system would work harder, so that he could know that his wife was there when negotiating with Tiandao. where.

He would rather his daughter-in-law made a VAM agreement with Tiandao here in this world. In fact, after passing through the last world, although he was quite angry when he just learned the content of the VAM agreement, in the end the VAM agreement was successful. The benefits he got from leaving that world left him with no anger whatsoever.

It seems that his soul power has increased a lot now, and at the same time, when he left that world, he also comprehended one or two laws.

Such benefits are not available to everyone!

After turning around for a long time, no one was found, so Mr. Xiao parked his hover car in front of a shopping mall.

The original owner often goes to this shopping mall, and Mr. Xiao also plans to go for a walk, and then he meets Hu Te soon after entering the shopping mall.

This is the male from that third-rate family, and the one who made the original owner's body bruise.

It is said that when enemies meet, they are extremely jealous.

In fact, Boss Xiao feels pretty good, after all, he thinks the original owner really deserves to fight.

But now that he has become the original owner, he doesn't feel that he should fight at all. However, when that Huth saw him, his eyes turned red. Boss Xiao's mouth twitched suddenly, and there was no need to be so excited when he saw him.