Arc 17-766: Leisurely Boss Xiao

Boss Xiao's spirit is indeed very good now, and he was also very happy when he saw Yang Zhimo.

So when he entered the door and saw that Yang Zhimo was still awake, and when the other party was walking towards him, Brother Xiao immediately hugged him. Hugged fiercely.

Yang Zhimo's mood trembled a little, and his heartbeat was also very fast at this moment. When he was hugged, he felt his heart was beating very fast, and he now had a sense of security that he hadn't had in the past few days.

He thought that the reason why he didn't sleep well these days, and he didn't eat well, might be because he lacked a sense of security, although he never needed such a thing before. But other than that, he really couldn't think of any other reasons.

Maybe it's because people become hypocritical after falling in love.

Yang Zhimo didn't want to admit it, but he couldn't think of any other reason.

He only knew that when he was hugged by someone now, his heart felt like it had fallen to the ground. This made him regret that he didn't go to the beach with him in the past few days.

In fact, this kind of regret existed when he suffered from insomnia on the first night, and he just didn't want to admit it.

After Mr. Xiao hugged him hard, he kissed him hard again.

Of course, Yang Zhimo didn't refuse these intimacy, not only didn't refuse, but also cooperated very much. When he was let go, his legs were even a little weak.

Brother Xiao took the other party's hand and walked to the sofa. After the two sat down on the sofa, Brother Xiao drank some water first. Yang Zhimo just looked at each other silently.

After Mr. Xiao drank some water, he handed the water cup he had just drank to the other party.

Yang Zhimo looked at Xiao Wangjun, and then drank some water in the other's position.

Yang Zhimo was not thirsty, so he put down his glass quickly after drinking the water.

"Are you hungry? I have prepared a midnight snack for you, prepared by the chef at home."

Boss Xiao's eyes lit up immediately, and he said that he was already hungry, and he planned to come back for supper. Anyway, for the mermaid, the concept of time is actually nothing, so he doesn't care how late it is when he comes back. Anyway, Boss Xiao has already prepared for the chef to cook dinner for him. As for the chef now has As for the issue of not falling asleep, Mr. Xiao said that it was not within his consideration.

Now that he heard that Yang Zhimo had prepared a supper for him, Mr. Xiao was of course even more satisfied, because if the chef cooks it now, it would take a long time to waste, so it is not as convenient as it is now.

Of course he wanted to eat that hot meal earlier.

This time, Yang Zhimo prepared a lot of big lobsters for the opponent. Big fish's words are naturally available, and Mr. Xiao went to replenish the food, but it doesn't mean that all the food at home has been eaten. So these big fish are still big fish with energy in the deep sea.

Brother Xiao can be said to have eaten very happily. He was already hungry when he was on the road just now. He felt that he had sacrificed a lot in order to come back sooner. For example, in order to come back earlier, he mostly hunts when he is in the ocean. When he eats in the sea, he doesn't eat too much. This is to save time when he comes back, because if he eats too much in the ocean, he will easily sleep in the ocean. If he is not careful, he will sleep well. For a few days, or even accidentally sleeping for ten days and a half months, he felt that the humans at home would definitely be unhappy, and it was not good to do so.