Arc 14-634: Kill Sifang Xiao

Since there is no one to live, Xiao Wangjun is too lazy to bother. It's getting late now, he thinks he can go to bed early.

He's tired of waiting for most of the day, okay?

Since it was in the wilderness, he could only continue to sleep in the carriage with Gu Zhili.

Then when it was about to dawn, Xiao Wangjun suddenly opened his eyes vigilantly.

Because at the moment just now, he seemed to smell a rather peculiar fragrance.

This is definitely a fragrance, but Xiao Wangjun doesn't feel very good about this fragrance. Otherwise, he wouldn't have opened his eyes instinctively and vigilantly.

When he opened his eyes, he was a little surprised to find that Gu Zhili didn't seem to smell that fragrance, and the other party was falling asleep now. The man did not wake up.

Xiao Wangjun soon realized that when he opened his eyes and made a little movement, but the person beside him still didn't wake up, it seemed something was wrong, he didn't think that Gu Zhili was like this None of the vigilance.

Xiao Wangjun narrowed his eyes, and then he simply got up from the carriage.

Sure enough, Gu Zhili beside him still didn't respond.

Xiao Wangjun squinted his eyes again, and then his brain turned around slightly, just like a gun suddenly appeared in his hand before, now a transparent energy shield appeared in his hand.

When Xiao Wangjun saw this thing, the corner of his mouth curled up, although he still didn't know how this thing appeared. But he seemed to know how to use this thing naturally in his mind.

So he put this transparent cover directly on Gu Zhili's stomach.

Then Xiao Wangjun saw the transparent cover, which expanded and contracted automatically, and then surrounded Gu Zhili's whole body.

Seeing this scene change, Xiao Wangjun's mouth hooked up again.

Then he went out from inside.

When he came outside, he saw some guards keeping watch.

Some of the guards were sleeping.

And he knew at a glance that there seemed to be more sleeping soldiers. At least in terms of the proportion of the entire team, there are really more.

In addition, he also found a problem, that is, when he got off the carriage, the pony father-in-law, who was always very winking, didn't come up to him immediately. I don't know where it is yet.

Not only Eunuch Ma, but even any of the other waiters didn't come up to meet him, as if he didn't notice that the emperor got out of the carriage.

Xiao Wangjun raised his eyebrows, and looked around calmly. Then he found that some of the soldiers who were still standing were shaking. They seemed to be extremely sleepy. Although they tried hard to stay awake, they didn't seem to be very successful.

So right under Xiao Wangjun's nose, those standing soldiers also fell down one after another.

Arriving here, Xiao Wangjun is naturally completely sure that the scent he smelled before is very problematic.

Very, very problematic, even Gu Zhili was tricked.

As the standing soldiers also fell down, Xiao Wangjun looked at the soldiers stationed not far away.

This is a team of thousands of soldiers.

There are even some tents above, but whether it is inside or outside the tents, it seems to be quiet now. The whole surrounding here in this early morning looked very quiet.