Arc 14-641: The Emperor's Mind

The princess was indeed in a daze, so she didn't even notice that Gu Ting'an came to her side.

No wonder the other party was in a daze, the princess never forgot the conversation in the carriage. If the child in my womb is born as a boy, will this boy really be recorded as the Royal Jade Butterfly?

As long as she thinks about this matter, the princess's mood will be very complicated.

So it's no wonder the princess is in a daze.

It was only when she had another pair of hands on her hand that the princess came back to her senses, and then quickly looked at Gu Ting'an next to her.

Gu Ting'an twitched the corner of his mouth, then sat down on the edge of the bed.

"The princess is pregnant, isn't the princess happy?"

Princess Si Lan was stunned for a moment, only to realize that her husband's mood seemed a bit wrong, the princess opened her mouth slightly, wondering if she should explain.

Then the princess thought again, the emperor didn't let herself stop talking about this matter.

And if the emperor's brother really wants to do that, the Gu family will know about it sooner or later, not to mention the Gu family, even the whole world has to know.

The princess doesn't want any emotional misunderstanding between herself and her husband. Although the princess has always grown up in the palace, Princess Silan was not a favored princess since she was a child. The emperor loves you, so you are the real princess. If If the emperor doesn't love you, no one will respect you even if you are a princess.

So Princess Si Lan really wants to live a peaceful and beautiful life with her husband.

So after hesitating for a while, the princess said slowly, "I'm not unhappy, but my mood is a bit complicated now. When we got married, the emperor brother told me one thing."

Gu Ting'an was slightly taken aback, probably because he didn't expect that the topic would suddenly be brought up to the emperor. After being taken aback, Gu Ting'an's expression became serious.

Then Gu Ting'an heard the princess say: "The emperor's brother told me that if the child I conceived is a boy, the child will be recorded as the Royal Jade Butterfly after birth. The emperor's brother said that this child will become the prince, and he wants the prince's The blood of the Gu family is flowing on the body, lest the Gu family will be liquidated when the next generation of emperor takes office."

Although the princess's voice was not very high, it could be said to be quite soft, but Gu Ting'an heard all these words. Gu Ting'an is not feeling well right now, he just thinks that he probably has some auditory hallucinations.

What did he just hear?

Gu Ting'an was terrified right now. He looked at the princess in disbelief, and his face was a little pale.

Seeing her husband's appearance, the princess naturally had to smile wryly.

Sure enough, this kind of thing was really unbelievable. So I am afraid that other than the emperor's brother, no one else would have thought that the emperor was using such a brain.

It took Gu Ting'an a long time to come back to his senses, his voice was a bit difficult.

"Is what you said true?"

Princess Si Lan nodded slowly.

"I wouldn't joke about such a big thing." The princess sighed leisurely while speaking.