Arc 14-645: Turning the tide Xiao

But if their Long Live Lord really has such a strong internal force, wouldn't these hidden guards who had been following him all the time not know about it? They really don't know.

No, it should be said that they are sure that Long Live Lord does not have strong internal strength.

Therefore, the phenomenon in front of them is really weird. All of them are drenched by rain and snow, but the rain and snow will not fall on their Long Live Lord.

In addition, they originally thought that even if their Long Live Lord wanted to travel, his body would not be able to bear it, and he would definitely not be able to walk so fast, but in just five days, they were approaching the southern border.

During these five days, these hidden guards had killed two horses.

Now the third horse at the bottom can't do it either.

But their Long Live Lord didn't change the second horse, as if the horse under Long Live Lord was a god horse, and the other party didn't feel tired at all, that's why they were able to travel so much day and night.

From the perspective of those dark guards, what they saw now was getting weirder day by day.

Under normal circumstances, how could it be possible for a horse to continue traveling like this without any accidents? They have already run away and killed two horses.

In particular, the horse that their Long Live Lord was riding ran faster than theirs, so the energy consumed must be greater, why didn't the horse run to death.

Of course they didn't know that all this was because of Xiao Wangjun.

In addition to feeding the horse with his own spiritual power, Xiao Wangjun would also feed the horse with potions.

Everything is acting on instinct, he just knows to put a transparent protective cover on his body, so that the rain and snow outside will not fall on him, and he can even rest directly on the horseback, at most there is no It's just so comfortable to rest in the carriage.

Therefore, in the eyes of those hidden guards, he has never had a rest, and has never slept, but in Xiao Wangjun's own opinion, he really has not been delayed in anything, because he has taken nutritional supplements, so apart from the nutritional supplements, Besides, he doesn't need to eat other food.

When he needed to rest, he would sleep straight on the back of his horse. This horse will lead him to run, and this horse is smarter, if it encounters an obstacle or something, this horse will pass directly, and it will not even jolt Xiao Wangjun.

So besides maintaining his riding posture, Xiao Wangjun really ate, ate and slept, but he was not seen by other people.

Those hidden guards were really chasing after Xiao Wangjun, and even so, several of them fell behind, and only six of them were able to keep up with Xiao Wangjun in the end.

Xiao Wangjun didn't feel that these hidden guards of his were useless, he knew that there were not many people who could keep up with his speed here, and although his dark guards had high martial arts, they couldn't rely on The internal force hurried on the road. When the other equipment on them can't keep up, it's only natural that they can only lag behind themselves.

So on the sixth day, Xiao Wangjun had truly entered the southern border.

And at this time, the southern border has lost another city.

This news has not reached the capital yet, but Xiao Wangjun who has already arrived here has heard of it.

Now the army in the entire southern border is guarding Wangwang Mountain City.