Arc 17-757: Jumping into the sea to die for love?

There was obvious pampering in Yang Binggui's voice, and Yang Zhimo suddenly felt a little hot in his ears. His heart was also a little hot. Of course, he was not unaware of his elder brother's kindness to him over the years.

After hanging up the phone, Yang Zhimo calmly put away the phone.

Brother Xiao drove the car to the seashore in less than four hours this time, and there were not many speeding times, which can only be said to be the kind that did not alert the police car. As for how many tickets he had received along the way... Needless to say.

Yang Zhimo actually realized a problem belatedly at this time, they had just come out of the police station, and he had promised that Xiao Wangjun would not touch the car again. However, just after the guarantee, the other party touched the car again, and there were many more tickets.

Yang Zhimo covered his face, maybe he should be thankful that he didn't meet the traffic police along the way, otherwise, he really didn't know where to put his face.

Nearly four hours had passed, but the driver was still awake. But the other party's breathing was steady, and Yang Zhimo didn't think there was anything wrong with the other party.

The car finally reached the beach, and Xiao Wangjun also stopped the car. His eyes are actually a little red now, and the signs of his estrus period have not improved at all, and it is obvious that he is going to really enter the estrus period, just because he knows that he is near the beach now, so the estrus period brings All that restlessness was suppressed by him.

Seeing Xiao Wangjun getting out of the car, Yang Zhimo took a deep breath and got out of the car too.

In fact, he still doesn't understand that there is something wrong with this person's body, so why did he come to the beach? Shouldn't you go directly to the hospital after something goes wrong? What's going on when you come to the beach?

Just when Yang Zhimo was thinking about this, Xiao Wangjun grabbed his wrist.

Yang Zhimo paused for a moment, lowered his head instinctively, and looked at his grasped hand. He realized a question belatedly, could Xiao Wangjun's body temperature be too high? Why did he feel that the other party was holding his hand, and the temperature was a little too high?

Yang Zhimo frowned, does this person have a fever?

Just when he was about to ask this question, Xiao Wangjun had already approached the sea holding his hand.

Yang Zhimo's bodyguards naturally also arrived at this time, but these people are just bodyguards. When their boss is not in danger, all they have to do is guard the surroundings, and naturally they will not get too close.

However, these bodyguards never expected that just when they didn't think there was any danger here, their boss was led by another person and jumped into the sea!

That's right, being taken... jumped into the sea!

Those bodyguards didn't react at first, but when they did, they were going crazy.

At this moment, the bodyguards all ran towards the beach.

The two bodyguards sent by Yang Binggui were even more mad, "What's going on! Where's the second young master?"

Yang Zhimo's bodyguards, they do know a little bit about the past, for example, Mr. Xiao's water skills are very good. The big fish that others can't catch with fishing nets, but the other party can catch the fish. But no matter how good that Mr. Xiao's water skills are, their boss's water skills are only average!