Arc 16-725: You are the weakest

Her master brought out two bottles of potion, Xiaocao was a little frightened. After these two bottles of medicine were poured on her body, Xiaocao felt a slight tingling pain at first, and then felt that the aura on her body became stronger and stronger.

The feeling of breaking through became more and more obvious.

When Xiaocao was about to break through here, Xiao Wangjun vaguely felt that the surrounding air seemed to be different. As if there was a premonition between heaven and earth, Xiao Wangjun quietly looked around here, and gradually fell into a kind of epiphany.

Lu Chengzhi was a little silent looking at Xiao Wangjun's current performance.

He also knows such things as epiphany, and he has experienced it twice in his previous life. Every time he has such an experience, his strength will rise rapidly.

But only twice in total.

And he knows better that there are more spiritual planters, even in this life, they will never have a moment of enlightenment.

The person in front of him had an epiphany. The longer the time of the animal, the more benefits he would get. Lu Chengzhi looked at the person who had fallen into the epiphany. After a moment of silence, he began to deploy layers of defense around the other party. .

When a person is enlightened, if he is disturbed by the outside world, it is tantamount to wasting this excellent opportunity.

Regardless of whether it is a spiritual plant, a strange beast, or a human being, when they break through from level nine to level ten, they will make a lot of noise.

Xiao Wangjun's epiphany at this time is actually not an excellent time. But it happened at this moment that he had an epiphany, and Lu Chengzhi could only deploy layers of defense around the opponent.

During the process of upgrading, Xiaocao rotates the aura around her. If the aura around her is not enough, she can absorb it from more distant places.

The higher the talent of Ling Zhi, the more spiritual energy is needed when breaking through.

A storm of spiritual energy slowly formed here, and the small tornado was swept away in the direction of Xiaocao. This tornado is formed by spiritual energy.

Lu Chengzhi narrowed his eyes slightly. It seemed that Xiaocao's talent was quite good. From his current point of view, there should not be much bottleneck for the opponent to break through to the thirteenth level.

Now the other party still recognizes Xiao Wangjun as the master... As long as the other party does not fall, as long as the other party does not commit suicide, and is not killed by his master, this little grass should have a bright future.

Lu Chengzhi couldn't help looking at Xiao Wangjun who was still in the midst of his epiphany. At this time, a quarter of an hour had passed. The two epiphanies in his previous life took two quarters of an hour for the first time, and two quarters of an hour for the second time. It took half an hour.

The timing of his two epiphanies was quite good, and in the second before the animal, he instinctively set up layers of barriers around himself, so when he automatically wakes up from the epiphany, his Yuxi's strength has risen a lot.

A quarter of an hour has passed now, and I don't know how long this person's first epiphany will last.

Two quarters of an hour passed, but Xiao Wangjun did not open his eyes, obviously still in the midst of epiphany.

Lu Chengzhi squinted his eyes, so is this person's talent better than his own? When he grew up to the later stage in his previous life, he was truly capable of destroying the world.