Arc 14-616: Go to the North

After breakfast, Xiao Wangjun didn't deal with the memorial either. He looked at the piles of memorials on the desk, and an instinct told him that he should not be a person who is passionate about work.

Anyway, according to the memory of his previous life, since such a death would not destroy the country, there is no need for him to deal with things he doesn't like.

So the few ministers who had just returned to the hall and had not had time to sit down for breakfast were called into the palace again. The Great Zhou Dynasty launched the system of three provinces and six ministries, but now Xiao Wangjun decided to abolish the three provinces and then form a cabinet.

He didn't know how he came up with this idea, but since he had this idea, he just did it right away.

The few ministers who were called over were all the ministers of the six departments and the giants in the three provinces.

"I want to form a cabinet." Xiao Wangjun is not a person who can talk nonsense, so he directly pointed out his purpose and explained the role of the cabinet.

"From now on, the nine of you will be the first members of the cabinet, Lin Aiqing will be the first assistant of the cabinet, Zhang Aiqing will be the second assistant, and the remaining seven will be the members of the cabinet..."

Xiao Wangjun told everyone about their responsibilities one by one, and everyone listened very seriously.

"Among the six ministries, the left and right ministers, you can see for yourself that one of them is promoted to be a minister. The vacant position of ministers will be vacant for the time being. Enke will be opened in two months. When the time comes, fresh blood will be injected, and the official positions in each department will be changed. "

"The minister waits to obey the order."

Xiao Wangjun lazily pointed to the piles of memorials, "Go to find a room next to the Qianqing Hall and use it as your workplace. Move these memorials there too."

As a result, there are very few memorials that Xiao Wangjun has to deal with every day, unless they are extremely important and must be ordered by the emperor, the rest can be handled by the cabinet ministers.

Those who were called over did so immediately.

There was a lot of space in the imperial study, especially his desk. Xiao Wangjun walked to the side and sat down on the low couch. This low couch was also decorated very beautifully. The soft leather cushion on it would sag a little after sitting on it, so it felt natural and comfortable.

After Xiao Wangjun leaned over, for some reason, two words appeared in his mind: Northern Territory.

Now there is a snowstorm in the northern border. According to the memory of his previous life, he has never been there. The marshal of the northern border is named Gu, and the Gu family has been there for more than two hundred years. Although this Gu family was not the family that followed the Xiao family to fight in the country, but after the first emperor Taizu came to power, the Gu family reused the Gu family. The Gu family did not live up to the expectations of the emperor at that time, and the family has always been able to produce generals.

For more than two hundred years, the Gu family has been guarding the northern border. Marshal Gu of this generation has two sons. The eldest son is Gu Ting'an, who is now a general, and the youngest son is Gu Zhili, a major general.

A team of three generals was earned with solid military exploits.

Gu Zhili... for some reason, hearing this name, Xiao Wangjun's heart seemed to miss a beat. He carefully retrieved the memories of his previous life, and found that this Major General Gu Zhili seemed to be dead. It's pretty early.