Arc 16-705: This is the heart

Xiao Wangjun's statement is naturally correct. A few days later, the group of them went to the Woyun Mountain Range again, and when they came out of the mountain range.

The cultivation bases of Xiao Yi and Xiao Er have stabilized at the peak of the fifth level.

Lu Chengzhi's cultivation has stabilized at level six.

If you want to say who is the most useless, it is probably Xiao Wangjun, because his current cultivation base is still at the second level. And it feels that there is still a long way to go from the second-level peak.

If you want to break through the third level, it is even more distant.

If mental strength is not counted, then Xiao Wangjun's current cultivation level is indeed useless.

"With our cultivation level now, it's meaningless to stay here." Xiao Wangjun said when he went back that day.

Everyone immediately understood that Xiao Wangjun wanted to leave.

Xiao Yi and Xiao Er followed from the main city, but because they were not very good in the main city before, they were just servants with very low cultivation bases. They didn't have any obsession with going back to the main city, when they knew that their young master would definitely go back sooner or later.

It was a last resort when they left the main city. After such a long time, their young master must be very unwilling, right?

"You want to go back to the main city?" Lu Chengzhi looked at Xiao Wangjun.

"It's not time to go back to the main city directly, we can go to Fengdu City first." Xiao Wangjun said while talking, and then he nodded the little guy's forehead, and now the little guy is asleep.

Lu Chengzhi immediately understood that Xiao Wangjun wanted to send the little guy home.

But this is also normal, this is not a child of their family, sooner or later he will be sent home.

Lu Chengzhi looked at the child who was sleeping soundly, but felt a little bit reluctant.

But such emotions are not strong enough.

Lu Chengzhi's gaze suddenly turned to Xiao Wangjun who was beside him, and at this moment he suddenly thought of a question. If this person is the one who leaves one day, will he be reluctant? When thinking of this question, Lu Chengzhi was a little taken aback.

How could he suddenly think of this question? It's not like him at all.

Xiao Wangjun followed Lu Chengzhi's gaze and met Lu Chengzhi's gaze, "What's wrong?"

Lu Chengzhi shook his head slowly, expressing that he was fine.

This thought is still in the bottom of my heart.

This time going is not about moving, so Xiao Wangjun doesn't intend to bring all the people with him, just bring the two he is used to.

So it was Xiao Yi and Xiao Er, plus their husband and wife.

On the day before leaving, someone came to the door.

That was the one who had been following behind the original owner before. This person was surnamed Chen, and he was the most fat-headed and flattered Xiao Wangjun in the past. But it's just flattering in person, and when you turn your head, you will speak ill of the original owner behind your back.

After the accident happened in the original owner's house, this young master Chen didn't see much benefit from the original owner, so he didn't show up much.