Arc 15-667: A large group of melons

After the hidden dangers in the old man's body were eliminated, his appetite for food increased even more. The time I can persist in exercising is getting longer and longer. In short, I am full of energy every day.

So when the merchant entertained everyone for dinner that day, everyone saw the old man with a red face. With such a good spirit, some old men who are about the same age as the old man can't help being jealous, and they ask each other whether it is possible to achieve such an effect after being hospitalized. Their bodies have become like this, and they are all willing to go to a hospital.

The old man just laughed at this. He can't say that he has a magical dog at home, and that his problems are cured by that dog. Such a secret must be rotten in the stomach, and only the family members know it, so how can it be told to others, let these old guys be jealous.

It is said that those old men who attended the business banquet on this day were in mixed moods when they returned, and some even complained about their children and grandchildren, saying that they were not filial enough. What else can the children and grandchildren who are complained about say? Of course, I can only listen obediently, and at the same time, I want to find out if the old man of the merchant has any unique maintenance methods. If there are, they are willing to buy one back even if they have to spend a lot of money.

It was obvious that he was hospitalized and dying, but in a blink of an eye, the spirit of the other party was better than that of his elders. Of course, the person who saw it was in a complicated mood, and at the same time, he wanted to investigate the reason. My elders are all Dinghaishenzhen in the family, if there is really any way to make Dinghaishenzhen in the family better, of course they are the juniors who are willing to do it.

You must know that the longer the Dinghaishenzhen in the family lives, the better it will be for their family itself.

However, it is a pity that when the question is asked on the head of the merchant, the attitude shown by the merchant is to ask three questions. They don't know why the old man's body is so tall all of a sudden. It may be that the old man knows that his little grandson's legs are very hopeful to be cured, so his health is much better when he is in a good mood.

Do you want to ask that miracle doctor? It's really not that we don't want to tell the outside world, the main reason is that the genius doctor has a very weird temper and doesn't like to contact people outside, so they haven't officially introduced the genius doctor. Trouble, if they introduce the genius doctor, the genius doctor will be unhappy instead.

Now the young master of their merchant is still waiting for the other party to heal his leg, but he dare not make this genius doctor unhappy, anyway, the merchant's excuses are all set, and they are completely irrefutable.

This makes the group of people who want to inquire about the business news very depressed.

Some people even wanted to go to the merchants to find out the situation. Unfortunately, the bodyguards of the merchants were not vegetarians. Some were directly beaten. In short, no one has succeeded, and they have never even touched the door of the business.

Seeing that the merchant seemed to have added a lot of bodyguards, everyone felt that maybe the miracle doctor lived in the merchant, but the miracle doctor himself didn't like to show up. They also want to talk to that genius doctor, as long as that genius doctor is willing to come out of the business, there are still many people who are willing to enshrine that genius doctor, and any family will rush to ask for it. After all, no one can guarantee that their own family will always If you are in good health, there will always be people who will get sick, but it is a pity that the magic doctor just won't come out, what can you do?