Arc 15-659: Not guilty at all

Shang Zhiyu himself doesn't eat sweets very much, and he has never eaten anything like milk tea.

But now watching Xiao Wangjun licking the milk tea mouthful, and the dog's face is full of happiness. He really wanted to taste it, maybe the milk tea is really delicious?

Originally, the big secretary bought two cups, but Shang Zhiyu didn't plan to move. Now, he inserted the straw into another cup of milk tea, and it tasted pretty good after taking a bite like this.

He thought he never liked it before, firstly because he didn't want to try it, and secondly, no one would eat it in front of him so that he would have the desire to eat it.

The same food, you will find it delicious only if you have the desire to eat it, otherwise, it is just tasteless or barely eating.

But after all, he had never eaten such a thing, so after a few mouthfuls, Shang Zhiyu put it down.

Brother Xiao had already finished half a cup of milk tea at this time. After all, the stomach capacity of this local dog is not that big. If he drank the whole cup of milk tea, it might have a bad effect on his health.

If he can never become a human in this life, with this dog's body, he still hopes to live longer. And it will grow to the same lifespan as humans!

How could he be willing to let him leave his dear and beloved daughter-in-law alone? His daughter-in-law will be sad to death.

Just being sad is fine, and it is very likely that he will die with him!

Well, Boss Xiao has such self-confidence, he doesn't have the slightest sense that he is a dog now, not someone else's lover.

The two cups of leftover milk tea were put aside, Mr. Xiao didn't accompany him to the meeting, it would be too boring, not to mention this meeting, his wife would beat those people, so he wouldn't be around to affect his wife played out.

So Brother Xiao went out for a stroll.

This is the dog brought by their president, it is no ordinary pet dog! So no matter where Boss Xiao went for a walk, no one came to catch him, but everyone was watching it strangely.

When Shang Zhiyu went to the meeting, he first notified the secretary department. Let the rest of the people who don't go to the meeting keep an eye on the dog, but if the dog wants to go, then there is no need to stop it.

So now everyone in the secretary department has become the dog's nannies. When Boss Xiao went for a walk elsewhere, he was followed by at least two secretaries and two assistants.

This is simply a luxury nanny group.

It is also because of this that people on all floors of the company building already know that there is a dog walking around. This dog is the dog of their president. Their president has already said that this dog can go anywhere. I hope everyone can cooperate.

The underlying meaning is, don't offend this dog, or you will definitely be the ones who are unlucky.

So now the employees in the entire company building are watching in amazement, they are watching the dirt dog patrolling their territory like a king.

A female employee wanted to reach out to touch the dog's head, but she quickly avoided it and received a disgusted look.

That's right, it's a disgusting look.

It is guaranteed that there will be no disgusting eyes that anyone can mistake.

The female employee who was disliked wanted to cry but had no tears. She was good-looking anyway, and usually surrounded by many suitors, how could she dislike herself so much?