Arc 16-704: Restoring Dantian

The green vine was very happy to swallow, the seventh-level spiritual planter Elder Wang was swallowed into a mummy, all the energy and flesh and blood in his body were swallowed up.

Green Vine is happy, because it has now been upgraded to level five! And it's the pinnacle of level five!

Okay, okay, just a few more "treasures" like this!

After Xiao Wangjun finished teasing the child, he also waited for Luteng, who came out after swallowing the flesh and blood. Now Luteng only felt that... the great demon king who was thought to be unattainable, now seems to be unstoppable!

In the past, Green Vine was also a free body. After meeting the Great Demon King, he lost his freedom. Now...

Lu Teng suddenly attacked Xiao Wangjun.

Lu Chengzhi narrowed his eyes, he was about to take advantage of the master-servant contract, when his hand was pulled.

Lu Chengzhi paused, and it was naturally Xiao Wangjun who held him back.

Luteng's attack came in front of Xiao Wangjun in the blink of an eye, and then...

The screams belonging to Lvzhi sounded, which were different from those of animals, and only Xiao Wangjun and Lu Chengzhi could hear them.

The green vine twisted and rolled on the ground in pain.

Xiao Wangjun hooked the corner of his mouth, and slowly spit out two words from his thin lips: idiot.

Lu Teng suffered a serious crime and began to beg for mercy, but Xiao Wangjun didn't pay any attention at all.

Xiao Yi and Xiao Er watched quietly from the side, and they couldn't react at all when Lu Teng attacked their young master at first. It was only later that I realized what was going on, and now, they were still staring at the green vine angrily, not sympathizing with each other's painful appearance at all.

Green Vine regretted it, really regretted it.

The pain this time made Lu Teng remember it in his soul, and he never dared to betray again in this life.

"Let's go." Xiao Wangjun said lightly, and Lu Chengzhi turned around holding the child.

Xiao Yi and Xiao Er followed, Lu Teng was still rolling in pain, but Xiao Wangjun and the others ignored it.

"Master, master, I was wrong, I was wrong."

Green vine begged for mercy, but still no one stopped to wait for it.

Green Vine really regretted it.

This pain, the green vine was in pain for three whole days and three nights, during these three days, it was so painful that it was rolling all the time. Finally, after three days passed, the pain on Luteng's body stopped, and it broke through to level six in such pain. It can be seen that the talent of this green vine is really good.

It is also a kind of progress to survive such pain.

When Lvteng found Xiao Wangjun and the others again, Xiao Yi and Xiao Er were fighting a strange beast at the peak of level five, and both Xiao Yi and Xiao Er were desperate. And they also have that kind of breakthrough breath.

Xiao Wangjun did not participate in the battle, his eyes narrowed, Lu Teng knew that he had been discovered, so he hurried over, kneeled down in submission, and exposed the most vulnerable place in front of Xiao Wangjun and Lu Chengzhi.

Xiao Wangjun and Lu Chengzhi's eyes were very pale.

Luteng once again admitted his mistake, very humble.