Arc 17-756: Physical problems

The car was still driving forward at this time, and Yang Zhimo's breathing was still a little messy. Seeing that Xiao Wangjun didn't know what he was thinking, he didn't answer himself, so he couldn't help asking again: "You...what's the matter?"

Xiao Wangjun looked at the human in front of him with complicated eyes.

What's the matter, naturally... in heat. And the question he was thinking about now was, should he spend his estrous period with the human in front of him, or with a random person, or... go back and find a mermaid.

There were three choices in front of him, the second one was impossible, he instinctively disliked it.

The third choice should be the choice he has to make. After all, the mermaid seems to be the best choice, but for some reason, I still feel a little bit repulsed. What's more, although it is easy for him to go back, but...he seems to be instinctively rejecting the third option. Probably... because he didn't like other mermaids at all?

Yes, look down on. If there was a mermaid he liked, wouldn't he have found a partner for himself in the clan? The reason why I didn't find it was because I didn't like it? It's not surprising, he actually knew it, he was there since he was a child... it seemed a little out of place.

He just felt that he looked down on the other mermaid groups around him. Other mermaids said that he was arrogant, and they also looked down on him. That's right.

Now......

Now......

Xiao Wangjun pursed the corners of his mouth tightly. He fixedly stared at the human in front of him, and easily chose the first one among the three choices.

The estrus period has arrived, and he wants the human being in front of him to be his companion.

Thinking of this, Xiao Wangjun's eyes became more determined after making a decision.

Yang Zhimo didn't know what the person in front of him was thinking in a short period of time, he didn't know what decision the other party made in a short period of time, and he didn't know what kind of danger was waiting for him. When he was still about to say something, he saw Xiao Wangjun raised his palm...

That's right, raised your palm...

Then, in the car, the fender in front of them shattered.

That's right, broken!

Yang Zhimo was dumbfounded, and the driver in front was also dumbfounded. If it wasn't for the fact that the driver's instincts and professionalism were not there, an emergency brake might have to be applied. But his professional professional level didn't last long. Soon, he felt a pain in the back of his neck, and after that, he didn't know anything.

Yang Zhimo's pupils shrank, "What are you doing?"

Xiao Wangjun first unbuckled the driver's seat belt, and took the driver to the back in less than half a second, while he was already sitting on the driver's seat.

Head, turn around, speed up, speed up.

The car on Yang Binggui's side soon found out that something was wrong, and the driver reported the situation of Yang Zhimo's car to Yang Binggui.

Yang Binggui frowned immediately, didn't he go to the company? Why did the car suddenly turn around?

The driver in Yang Binggui's car obviously didn't understand either.

The bodyguards following Yang Zhimo's car were stunned for a moment and then hurriedly turned around. They had not received Yang Zhimo's order before, and they didn't know why Yang Zhimo's car suddenly turned around. However, they were Yang Zhimo's bodyguards, not Yang Binggui Yes, so now, naturally, he hurriedly followed Yang Zhimo.