Arc 14-631: Midnight Assassin

The assassin who called out Xiao Wangjun's identity on the street before has been taken down and tortured. However, the assassin died in less than half a day. It wasn't that the person who tortured him was too harsh, but that the other party had already been poisoned, so after half a day passed, the other party was poisoned and died.

As for the identity of that person, it has not been found out yet, but after that person died, all the clothes on this person were stripped off, and then everyone saw each other, and there was a mark on the inner thigh.

That's the sign of a flying swallow.

This discovery was immediately reported to Xiao Wangjun.

Now Xiao Wangjun has already left the city gate, and because there is no village or store in front of this place, they slept in the wilderness. This is the first time they have spent the night in the wilderness since they set out on the road.

But this journey refers to the way back, not the way to the south.

On the way to the south, they also had the experience of sleeping in the wilderness, but at that time it was because Xiao Wangjun himself wanted to spend the night in the wild.

Now this time it's not that Xiao Wangjun wants to spend the night in the wild, but that he really doesn't go in front of the village or in the back of the store.

Who told them to set off at the wrong time? If they calculate the departure time early and also calculate the time for walking on the road, they will definitely be able to reach the next town early, but it is because his identity has been exposed, and he does not want to continue. Staying there, he left the city gate at noon.

This half day is naturally not enough to go to the next town, so I can only sleep in the wilderness.

As for walking at night or something, Xiao Wangjun didn't think it was necessary.

And he hasn't forgotten that he wants to be a bait now, so the wilderness is the wilderness.

Although they sleep in the wilderness, because they have a lot of people, they bring a lot of things, and they have a special carriage for cooking utensils, so if they want to eat hot meals, these are all no problem, Gu Zhili even personally Roasted the BBQ and it was a lamb.

Eating roast goat in the winter is still very delicious, and it will warm your stomach after eating it.

Xiao Wangjun felt that the other party's craftsmanship was pretty good, but some images suddenly appeared in his mind, as if he was helping someone to barbecue, but it was indeed his face, but how could he have short hair? The clothes he was wearing were also a bit weird, and he didn't seem to have seen such clothes before.

Xiao Wangjun couldn't help touching his face, and then touched his long hair.

When Gu Zhili turned his head, he found that Xiao Wangjun was in a daze, thinking about something.

Gu Zhili presented a leg of lamb.

Xiao Wangjun had already tasted the taste just now, but it was a piece of meat torn off by Gu Zhili. Now the leg of lamb has been roasted, so of course Gu Zhili delivered it to Xiao Wangjun immediately.

Xiao Wangjun came back to his senses, smelled the roast leg of lamb in front of him, "Aiqing's cooking is really good, very fragrant."

The taste of lamb is very good, so although it is just a simple seasoning, it is still fragrant, but Xiao Wangjun thought that he seemed to know some barbecue recipes, maybe if he did it himself, this barbecue would be even better Eat, he didn't know why he had such a memory, but he decided to try the authenticity of this memory, for example, to see if he could make this condiment according to his own memory.