Arc 16-699: The same room

It's no wonder that Lu Miaomiao was so stunned. When she came here, she was still waiting for Xiao Wangjun to apologize to her. In the end, the apology didn't wait, and she was ridiculed, and even her dantian was abolished.

"Xiao Wangjun!" Lu Miaomiao raised her voice, because the pain in her dantian made her voice sound extremely sharp.

Xiao Wangjun glanced at Lu Miaomiao indifferently, "You still can't see the situation clearly, you are an idiot."

After he finished speaking, he just waved his hands, not at all interested in talking to the two little ants in front of him.

"Throw it out."

As soon as Xiao picked them up, like a chicken, he threw them out of the gate, and then the gate of Xiao's house was closed once.

When the two brothers and sisters went in before, there were people outside waiting to watch the fun.

Now seeing that the siblings were thrown out like dead dogs not long after entering, everyone was stunned and shocked, especially when they saw that the siblings were in an obviously wrong state and had more blood on their bodies. , even some people who originally wanted to watch the excitement, now they have no intention of watching the excitement.

Something must have happened!

The two brothers and sisters were thrown out like this, that Mr. Xiao is directly declaring war on the Lu family!

The gods fight, and the kid suffers. It's true that the people here wanted to watch the fun, but that doesn't mean they want to involve themselves in it. Seeing that this matter seems to be out of control, the people here just disperse. The two brothers and sisters on the ground had no one to take care of them. Fortunately, the two brothers and sisters also brought people here, but they didn't want to appear too domineering, so the people they brought didn't follow too closely.

After all the people outside dispersed, those people finally came over. After seeing their young master and young lady become like this, they were all startled, and their bodies trembled instinctively out of fear. As the guards of the Lu family, they certainly knew that the young master and young lady in the family were not easy to mess with, especially the young lady in the family, who liked to whip people.

This point is very busy outside, but for the family members, they are the servants who are very clear, and they are not doing enough to protect them right now. After returning, he will definitely die.

But their contract of prostitution was in the Lu family, so they didn't dare not go back, so they could only grit their teeth and quickly carried them back.

Lu Gengliang had been waiting at home for news, his brows were slightly frowned.

At this moment, Mrs. Lu came over. Of course, he knew what happened at home, but he didn't take it seriously.

"Master, don't worry too much, Mr. Xiao, I think he cares about our family Miaomiao very much. I think there must be some misunderstanding before. I think it is probably because Mr. Xiao was seduced by Lu Chengzhi, but that Mr. Mr. Xiao's heart must be on our family Miaomiao, a waste whose dantian has been abolished, we don't need to take it too seriously." Mrs. Lu spoke softly, although her voice was full of malice, but her face You can actually see the gentle look on her face.

All these years, she has been severely suppressed by Dafang, and Mrs. Lu has already been very dissatisfied in her heart.

Mrs. Lu's name is Fang Tongling. In fact, when the other party was young, she had a relationship with Mrs. Lu in the big house, that is, Lu Chengzhi's mother, but it was only a superficial girlfriend. In fact, Fang Tongling was always jealous in her heart. , Mrs. Lu from the big house. My husband has not been as good as the eldest brother over the years. Fortunately, the couple is dead, so the child who stayed behind should die too. Wouldn't it be good for the family to reunite underground?