Arc 17-783: Top Searched Mermaids

Yang Bing went back to the dinner, but he never showed up at the company all afternoon.

That's all. That night, after Mr. Xiao and Yang Zhimo brought the little girl home, they didn't wait for Yang Binggui to come back for dinner.

After dinner, Yang Zhimo called his elder brother, and he heard that there was a lot of wind around his elder brother, and it seemed that he was outside.

Yang Zhimo was silent for a while, "Where is this brother?"

"Hehe, I met an old classmate at the dinner party, and he warmly invited me to play in his manor, so I agreed to him, Amo, the company will have to trouble you for a few days."

Anyway, he decided that he would never go back until the little mermaid girl left, because he didn't want his reputation to be victimized any more.

Yang Zhimo: "..."

I really didn't expect his elder brother to come up with this trick.

So this little girl from the mermaid family has pushed his big brother to this point?

When going to bed tonight, the little girl was very disappointed that she didn't find Yang Binggui. Yang Zhimo originally thought that the other party was going to pester Xiao Wangjun and him, but he didn't expect that the little girl just asked someone to change her room, and she was transferred to them. next door.

Then the other party went to sleep aggrieved. Although she looked pitiful, this little girl could not be clingy.

I just don't know how his elder brother will feel when he sees this.

It wasn't until another two days later that Yang Zhimo realized that his eldest brother was no longer in the country.

Yang Zhimo was even more speechless about this, and then he thought again, his elder brother didn't seem to have any vacations these years, so it seems feasible for the other party to take this opportunity to take a vacation.

For example, I have many holidays this year.

Well, that's not even a holiday, it's more like absenteeism.

I am already like this, why don't I allow my elder brother to relax a bit? Therefore, Yang Zhimo really had no objections, but he was just busy in the next few days.

At the same time the beach.

A handsome man and a beautiful woman appeared by the sea. The facial features of this handsome man and beautiful woman are really outstanding. It would be even better if their eyes were not so dazed.

Needless to say, these two people are also from the mermaid family.

The male one is Qin Li's elder brother, and the female one is Qin Li's aunt.

These two came here specially to pick up the little girl. When these two mermaids were in the clan before, they were not very interested in the life of the outside world.

They never thought that the little girl would run away from home suddenly, nor did they think that the little girl was so interested in the outside world.

After receiving the letter from Mr. Xiao asking Yu to send it back, they had been looking for the little girl for a long time, and they were almost going crazy. They were also worried that something would happen to the underage girl. After learning that the little girl had gone ashore, this frightened the mermaid in the family.

Originally, the little girl's father was going to come out in person, but the other party encountered something temporarily. It should be said that the mermaid race has a little unexpected situation now, so some adult strong laborers are now called to deal with this trouble.