Arc 16-722: The strange beast is cursing people

Xiao Wangjun was ready to be rejected, but to his surprise, Lu Chengzhi agreed after taking a look at him.

"Okay, you can help me take a look."

The reason why Lu Chengzhi would agree is also very simple. With his current situation, if he wants to fully recover to the peak situation in his previous life, there is still a long way to go, and his current body's cultivation level is too low. He hasn't even gone through the body tempering in his previous life. His current soul power is too strong. If he continues like this for a long time, he is afraid that his physical body will not be able to bear it.

He asked Xiao Wangjun to take a look, so that he could see how high the opponent's medicine level was, and how strong the opponent was in medicine. Although he didn't think the other party could solve his problem, it didn't hurt to try. Even if the other party can only see his own problems, it can mean that the other party's medicine level is very high.

Another most important reason is that although his current strength is incomparable to that of his previous life, if the person in front of him is malicious to him, then he will be as easy as crushing an ant to death .

Therefore, Lu Chengzhi agreed, not afraid that Xiao Wangjun would mess with him.

Xiao Wangjun was stunned for a moment, but he didn't expect his daughter-in-law to agree without hesitation in this state, as if she wasn't worried at all, but thinking about it, he could easily understand the other party's thoughts. Although it is unlikely that his daughter-in-law's current strength will destroy the world, it seems that it is quite easy to pinch himself to death?

The corner of Xiao Wangjun's mouth twitched, so his wife didn't regard herself as a threat at all.

After all, how can an ant threaten a human being?

Putting down these slightly complicated thoughts, Xiao Wangjun began to feel his wife's pulse seriously.

The system is now gone, presumably still recovering power. So it is impossible to ask the other party to help scan it, but Xiao Wangjun actually seldom treats diseases now, so he really needs to use the system. So he looked carefully, and after ten minutes of feeling the pulse, Xiao Wangjun slowly said: "The power of the physical body does not match the strength of the soul. The only way now is to strengthen the exercise of the physical body. I have a medicinal bath here. Fang Zi, it should be able to speed up the training process, do you want to try it?"

Of course what he gave to his wife was a good thing, but he also knew that his daughter-in-law didn't trust her very much now, so he asked if he wanted to give it a try.

"Medicated bath?" Lu Chengzhi raised his eyebrows slightly, and agreed in less than a second. "good."

So Xiao Wangjun laughed, "Then let's try it today to see the effect, and then we go to the main city, and it can be used on the road, how about it?"

Lu Chengzhi nodded casually, as if he had no opinion.

Xiao Wangjun immediately started to write the prescription, Lu Chengzhi looked at the other party's writing, and the prescription seemed to be recorded in the deepest part of his mind, so there was no sense of stagnation at all when he wrote it.

Soon a prescription was written, Xiao Wangjun said: "I will ask Su Hua to prepare the medicinal materials needed here."

He already has some medicinal materials here, but if he wants to take a long-term medicinal bath, the medicinal materials in his hands are not enough, so it is better to buy some outside.

It just so happens that this is the territory of the Han family. If some medicinal materials are not easy to buy, he can ask the people from the Han family to help.