Arc 14-620: Dismissing Harem People

If a concubine falls into the water, the matter must be reported to the emperor.

The empress is already investigating what is going on with this matter. Concubine Liang gave birth to three princesses, but none of the princes and princesses in the harem are very favored.

But even if there are princes and princesses born in this way, the status is different after all.

Xiao Wangjun raised his eyebrows. He thought that there were too many women in the harem, so he said directly: "Tell the queen, the perpetrator will be thrown into limbo. Those who are present today, except those who have the emperor's heirs, the rest, no matter who they are. The concubines are still eunuchs and palace maids, all of them are kicked out of the palace...the reputation can be better, and the concubines who are kicked out of the palace can marry another."

Manager Wang was almost stunned.

Xiao Wangjun didn't bother to wait for the other party to react, and continued to walk towards the bedroom.

Manager Wang quickly knelt down.

After Xiao Wangjun's figure left, Manager Wang went to the queen's place. When the queen heard Xiao Wangjun's oral order, the queen was also stunned, and she didn't even understand what it meant.

After a while, the queen finally realized, "Boss Wang, the emperor said... those who are present today and not involved in the crime, should all be driven out of the palace?"

"Yes." Manager Wang lowered his eyebrows and looked pleasing to the eye, "The emperor's order has been delivered, and the servant will leave."

The queen really wanted to stop people to ask why, and also wanted to ask the emperor if he had any other orders, but Manager Wang walked very quickly, and the queen couldn't stop people in the end.

There are nine concubines present today, except for the concubine Liang who gave birth to three princesses, the other eight have three concubines, two beauties, and three Jieyu.

The eunuchs and maids accompanying these concubines, of course, each of them brought a dozen or so people with them.

The queen was determined to investigate, and she found out in a day. Among them, there was a beauty, another was involved in the crime, and there was a concubine who belonged to the abetting type.

Then, the two people who directly committed the crime were thrown into limbo, and the concubine who committed the crime of abetting...the other party was beaten by the empress. Immediately afterwards, the queen's edict came down.

Those people were all sent out of the palace, including the concubine who was beaten.

Not to mention that the entire harem was confused, this matter was spread to the court in the previous dynasty, and there were many discussions about this matter.

At this time, Xiao Wangjun and Gu Zhili had already gone out to play. Of course, Gu Zhili would not inquire about the emperor's harem, so he didn't know what happened that day until Xiao Wangjun went to the next day. When going to court, Gu Zhili heard some movement outside, so he asked the little Eunuch Li who was serving beside him, and only then did he know what happened in the harem.

In fact, Gu Zhili heard some movement, and it was only because he heard two court ladies and two eunuchs talking privately. Their voices were very low, but Gu Zhili himself knew martial arts, and he was very good That's right, so even though the voices of these people were very low, he heard the general idea.

Since the eunuchs and maids have said this in private, it can be seen that the matter is quite serious, so Gu Zhili just asked casually.

He just asked tentatively, and Eunuch Li immediately told what happened.