Arc 17-747: Go to the company to find someone

After finally having breakfast, Boss Xiao was no longer hungry. Turning around, he saw Yang Zhimo, who was a little stunned because of the shock, and raised his eyebrows: "What are you looking at? Have you never seen someone who eats a lot?"

So, no surprises.

Yang Zhimo twitched the corner of his mouth, isn't this surprising? If you eat so much, no matter who is watching, you will probably be surprised, right?

After eating and drinking, Brother Xiao yawned, "I'm a little sleepy, I'll go to sleep, you are busy with your own."

Boss Xiao, who said so, didn't have any self-knowledge that he was being taken care of by others. When he made people busy himself, he almost felt disgusted by the other party.

Yang Zhimo: "..."

So he was thrown away after being used?

Very good, although it is not people who have not seen reality, but it is not uncommon to see Xiao Wangjun's reality.

Yang Zhimo took a deep breath and saw that the man entered the room, he went back to the room after being silent for a while. They have already been woken up, and it is naturally impossible to go back to sleep.

So Yang Zhimo went to the bathroom to wash up.

He ordered so much breakfast for Xiao Wangjun just now, but Yang Zhimo himself didn't eat anything, so of course he went to work hungry as before. It was the same with him before, he would settle his breakfast in the office after arriving at the company, but today... Yang Zhimo felt a little uncomfortable for some reason.

Probably because I bought so many breakfasts, but I didn't eat a single bite.

Brother Xiao fell asleep, and it was already noon when he woke up again.

He could sleep well, but he was hungry again.

He has a card in his hand, but he doesn't have a mobile phone. Mr. Xiao thinks it is convenient to use a mobile phone, but he doesn't know how to use it.

Forget it, let's go find that human.

Only when he needed to eat would he think of Yang Zhimo, Mr. Xiao didn't think there was anything wrong with his thoughts at all.

Yang Zhimo doesn't eat lunch so early, he is a workaholic, usually for him, three meals are just a task. If it wasn't for not eating, it would affect his health, and his elder brother would not let him ruin his body like this. I'm afraid Yang Zhimo would often forget to eat.

In fact, he did have such a habit in the early years, so since then, his elder brother arranged two life secretaries for him. There are regulations for breakfast, lunch and dinner, and the time for eating, and the "error" cannot exceed one hour.

Otherwise, the life secretary will call Yang Binggui directly.

In order not to listen to his elder brother's nagging, Yang Zhimo would finish the work at hand within an hour after the life secretary reminded him, and then eat.

The same is true today.

Just when Yang Zhimo's work was almost finished, his phone rang. That... It was the secretary who transferred a call from the front desk.

According to my secretary, there was a very handsome man downstairs, and the other party said... that he was Yang Zhimo's man, and he came to have lunch with Yang Zhimo.

Yang Zhimo: "..."

Yang Zhimo's face was stiff, he probably never thought that Xiao Wangjun would come to the company.