Arc 14-621: Getting along intimately

Xiao Wangjun was not disappointed in today's trip to the Ministry of Justice. Although there were some minor problems, he understood the truth that when water is clear, there will be no fish. What's more, the ancient world is different from the modern world. In ancient times, due to the difference in the system, this set of high salaries and honesty cannot be implemented for the time being.

Wait, suddenly, Xiao Wangjun paused, what was he thinking just now?

Ancient? modern? What does it mean?

Xiao Wangjun felt that something was wrong, at this moment, his headache started, and it was a severe pain.

At this time, Xiao Wangjun had just returned to the palace from outside and was waiting for dinner, but Gu Zhili was not here because his parents and children were watching the dinner.

At this time, Xiao Wangjun was sitting on the reclining chair. Although his head started to hurt, he only closed his eyes slightly, and there was no other reaction.

Even the other waiters next to him didn't notice anything wrong.

Because no one dared to look up at the emperor's face!

When the emperor had nothing to say, who would dare to look at anything indiscriminately among the servants?

In this way, until Gu Zhili came over with dinner, Gu Zhili was the first to realize that something was wrong, and he quickly approached Xiao Wangjun.

"emperor?"

Xiao Wangjun opened his eyes, but closed them soon after opening, as if he was tired or uncomfortable.

Gu Zhili squatted down immediately, and said softly, "Your Majesty? Are you feeling unwell?"

Xiao Wangjun gave a barely audible "hmm", "I have a headache, give me a massage."

Gu Zhili immediately said: "My minister called the imperial physician."

"En." Xiao Wangjun didn't refuse either.

Gu Zhili immediately ordered someone to summon the imperial physician, then walked behind Xiao Wangjun himself, and pressed the other's temple.

After pressing for a few minutes, Xiao Wangjun felt much more comfortable. He felt that Gu Zhili's hands... seemed to have magic power. It was obvious that he was so uncomfortable just now, he had a headache and wanted to vent something, wanted to kill someone, wanted to lose his temper, but now that Gu Zhili pressed him a little bit, he felt much more comfortable.

Well, this Young General Gu, luckily brought him back.

"I'm hungry, let's eat." Xiao Wangjun stood up.

Now that the headache is not so painful, Xiao Wangjun also has the desire to eat.

"Yes." Gu Zhili replied.

Just now Xiao Wangjun felt that Gu Zhili's hands were quite comfortable, so when he was walking towards the dining table, he naturally held Gu Zhili's hand.

Gu Zhili was slightly taken aback, his body was also stiff for a moment, but after a moment, he relaxed, and let Xiao Wangjun lead his hand to the dining table submissively.

This headache also came and went quickly, after eating a meal, Xiao Wangjun already felt no headache at all.

The Imperial Physician had already arrived at this time, and now he was waiting in the side hall next to him.

After the dinner was withdrawn, Xiao Wangjun called the imperial physician to come over and feel his pulse.

The imperial physician didn't investigate and deal with the emperor's physical problems, and Xiao Wangjun didn't ask him to prescribe any safe prescriptions, which made him quit, but he didn't like to drink such bitter medicines, and he couldn't maintain his health either.