Arc 14-624: Jinzhou Extermination Case

The emperor's request to Lord Shoufu is as follows.

From now on the emperor will be sick, at least within six days, don't let the court officials find out that the emperor is no longer in the palace.

When they have to find out, then don't spread the matter.

Then the emperor said that he didn't want to critique papers on the road this time, so the cabinet has more power to handle things this time. Of course, all these things they dealt with will be recorded in the file one by one.

To put it simply, the emperor will check when he comes back, and if he can't find any problems, he will naturally be rewarded greatly.

Is there any need to say if the problem is found? That goes without saying.

I think the methods of the tyrant in the past few years have already told them what the emperor will do.

So Xiao Wangjun didn't have to threaten anything, he just needed to raise a little bit.

Xiao Wangjun, the chief assistant, has also been together for so long, and he still understands the other party's temperament very well, at least handing over the court to the other party's hands, well, Xiao Wangjun is very relieved.

This Lord Shoufu is a smart person. In his previous life, he worked under such a cruel emperor, and the other party stumbled when he was about to resign more than ten years later.

At that time, the imperial court was already short of money, and the chief assistant was the minister of the household department.

The other party stumbled because the emperor asked for money, and the household department couldn't get it out. When the emperor wanted to trouble someone, of course he couldn't avoid it no matter what.

This person has nothing to criticize in business affairs, but the other party has a little grandson who is not very worry-free.

The little grandson was only fifteen or sixteen years old, but he was a dude.

That little grandson didn't do many things to bully men and women, and there were only two or three cases in total. Although the other party was a dude, he was a smart dude.

Those two or three incidents of bullying men and women were well covered up, but when the emperor wanted to trouble them, one of the incidents of bullying men and women was still revealed.

As a result, the whole family suffered.

Not all of them had their heads beheaded. In the end, only Mr. Shoufu and his little grandson were beheaded. The rest were exiled, and those with official positions were demoted to common people, so the whole family fell down.

Xiao Wangjun felt that the chief assistant in front of him was doing a good job, and he had a smart head. It would be a pity if he got involved with his grandson again this time.

But the little grandson hasn't been born yet, so it's too early to think about it.

The shoufu lord was skeptical of life when he left.

He has seen the willful emperor before, so willful, he will leave as soon as he says it... He seems to have experienced it last time.

But think about it, compared to the emperor's brutality in the past few years, such a small toughness now seems to be nothing.

Mr. Shoufu sighed in his heart, but he still felt that he should be more self-willed, at least he didn't have to worry about moving his head, as long as he got things done well.