Arc 16-708: Frustrated

The Patriarch of the Zhang family came here with his nephew.

They revealed that it was a coincidence that Xiao Wangjun made a move at the city gate, and the nephew also saw the captain of the guard advancing.

Xiao Wangjun was not surprised by this, if he hadn't just met at the gate of the city, then how could it be impossible for the other party to come to the door so quickly.

Then the Patriarch of the Zhang family talked about the situation of the youngest son, and Xiao Wangjun nodded.

"Let's go, I'll go with you, and I'll stay at your house for the next three days." Anyway, their luggage has just been taken away, and now they just need to take it away, and they don't even need to do it themselves .

The Patriarch of the Zhang family naturally showed a surprised look, and immediately led Xiao Wangjun and the others back.

They left aboveboard, at least the people at the inn knew what was going on, not to mention, Xiao Yi even explained to the shopkeeper when he left.

The main thing is to tell the people here that their master is now living in Zhang's house and will live in Zhang's house for three days.

Although Xiao Wangjun hadn't made a move yet, it was already certain that the other party was a pharmacist, so the shopkeeper of the inn was very polite and excited. Xiao Yi originally wanted to keep a little money, but was rejected by the shopkeeper of the inn. He only said that such a small matter was what they should do, and how could they ask for money from the master.

Xiao Yi didn't force it, he just felt very honored, and only thought that their young master was really amazing.

As expected, their young masters should be praised wherever they go!

When Xiao Wangjun followed the head of the Zhang family to the Zhang family, the young master of the Zhang family happened to have a poison attack.

Originally, the Patriarch of the Zhang family wanted to take Xiao Wangjun to settle down first, but after being notified by the servants, his expression changed slightly. Xiao Wangjun did not take the bridge at this time, but said that since he came, it happened to be a good time. When that little young master has a toxin attack, it's time to see what the other party's toxin attack looks like.

Xiao Wangjun and Lu Chengzhi passed by together, but Lu Chengzhi was still holding the child.

The little guy is awake now, looking around with a pair of black eyes, and the other party is holding a wave drum in his hand. He didn't stuff the wave drum into his mouth either, he just shook it like this from time to time.

After coming to the young master's room, Xiao Wangjun saw a very thin child with black and blue face.

This child actually looked pretty good before, but in just a few months, since he was poisoned, he has lost a full twenty catties. That's why it looks a little scary now, even his own eyes are sunken.

The child was obviously in pain when the toxin broke out. There was a maid next to him who wanted to feed him the medicine, but the medicine that was fed was quickly vomited out again.

The maid was cleaning up at the side. After Xiao Wangjun passed by, the child coughed violently again, as if he wanted to cough up all his internal organs.

Xiao Wangjun asked everyone to go aside, and he came up to the kid himself, and then used a silver needle to prick the back of his neck twice.

Although only two needles were given, the child's cough stopped abruptly.

Cannon Fodder 4जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें