Arc 15-671: Finally stand up

Of course, those guys hated Wang Chenyan very much. They were just watching the excitement, and no one thought that the excitement would extend to themselves.

However, the news that Wang Chenyan sent out was all the top secrets of their family. They really didn't know how the other party knew these contents, so they couldn't be passive now.

At this time, I have been staring at Wang Chenyan's system, and suddenly said: "There seems to be something wrong with Wang Chenyan. I can't tell what's wrong with the other party. It's like...he changed another person overnight. I can't tell. , would the host want to see this Wang Chenyan in person?"

Boss Xiao squinted his dog eyes. He already felt that something was wrong with Wang Chenyan. Although Wang Chenyan had been reborn now, he lived such a bad life in his previous life, and he was plotted to death in the end. Some people's secrets, but it shouldn't be possible to understand the big secrets that can control the prosperity of the family and the entire family.

If the other party knew the secret about the Zhang family by chance, and then used it, he could still believe it, but the four major families that appeared together later and other families that appeared later, according to his investigation, those who appeared later Although some of them are because of the Zhang family's face, more of them have nothing to do with the Zhang family, and have nothing to do with other families, just like the Zhang family's sudden end.

This means that the Zhang family did not really do much, and the other party did not bring many families to the end. Everything was done by Wang Chenyan himself. So for a person who was calculated to die early in the previous life, the other party really knows so many big families. secret? If the other party really knew so many secrets, how could he let himself be so miserable, and he couldn't even tell the faces of the people around him.

That's the case with Meng Xiaoxiao. In fact, that woman's disguise was not considered a success, but if Wang Chenyan in her previous life was really a smart person, she wouldn't be able to see it all. But in the end, she died between Meng Xiaoxiao and Under the scheming of that fake young master of the Wang family.

To put it simply, if Wang Chenyan was just reborn once, Mr. Xiao thinks that the other party does not have such an IQ, nor can he do what he is doing now, and there is no way to expand this matter to such an impact. So he now has a guess.

"If you think that Wang Chenyan became a person overnight, I have a doubt. He may have been reborn a second time, and now he has all the memories in the plot." Only that one reached the top, turning his hands The person who covers the clouds and hands is the rain, he will know the secrets of so many big families, and he can hold those big families in his hands, and according to Mr. Xiao's guess, the other party has this memory in the detention center Yes, and because of this, the things the other party did before were only after rebirth once.

The other party had those memories in the detention center, so he passed the news to the Zhang family, and then the Zhang family brought those secrets to other families. It is even possible that the Zhang family is just responsible for spreading the word. The secrets are released in the form of codes, and only the families themselves know.

Because according to his current observations, the Zhang family is not very closely connected with those families. Although they are united, they want to get Wang Chenyan out, and they want to seek benefits for their own family through this war. Benefit. But he can still see that those families are not closely united, and they don't seem to know each other's secrets. If Wang Chenyan is a smart person, he will not let these families know each other's secrets, because that way If he came, he would not be able to control so many families.