Arc 17-768: Beautiful words of love

It's not that I'm hungry, Brother Xiao will definitely have a real hot exercise with his human partner in the luxurious jacuzzi.

In the end, Mr. Xiao just kissed his human partner. Although the two of them took a little longer to take a bath, it was not too long. After about half an hour, they went back downstairs again. At this time, the two of them had already changed their clothes.

Yang Binggui's mood was a little complicated. After taking such a long time to take a bath, he always felt a little subtle.

But thinking of his younger brother helping the mermaid through the estrus period, and then staying in the ocean for two full months, Yang Binggui felt that he didn't need to have that delicate mood.

Or maybe you should just get used to it.

Well, he can't seem to get used to it.

Yang Zhimo also felt a little uncomfortable, but fortunately, everything was ready in the kitchen, so after giving orders, today's dinner was immediately served in the kitchen.

Although it is quite early now, there is not much difference when meals are served.

It's just that when Yang Binggui had dinner with him, his chopsticks stopped several times.

This mermaid's appetite is really not small. Although he has heard about it from his brother, seeing it with his own eyes now seems to be another kind of stimulation.

So Yang Binggui's chopsticks stopped several times. Then he looked at his younger brother again, and found that he was quite accustomed to him. Immediately, Yang Binggui felt that maybe his own knowledge was not enough.

It seems that to be with this mermaid, you really need to be calm when you see something.

After dinner, Mr. Xiao's stomach is already full. He and Yang Zhimo were walking outside. The area outside the old house was still very large, and his own land was very large, and the environment of the entire community was also very good. So whether you choose to take a walk in your own courtyard, or choose to go for a walk outside, these are all possible, depending on your personal preference.

Boss Xiao and Yang Zhimo took a walk in the courtyard first.

After arriving here, Brother Xiao found that the air here is better than the air at the airport before. Or it may be because he has been here for a while, so he has adapted a little bit.

Although he still felt that the air here was not very good.

When they go to bed at night, of course the two of them sleep together.

Probably because he spent too much time resting on the plane during the day, so at night, Mr. Xiao became more energetic. The spirited Boss Xiao immediately dragged Yang Zhimo to exercise for a long time.

When Yang Zhimo was let go, he always felt that it might be dawn outside.

So Yang Binggui became depressed. Because of his younger brother's return, he deliberately didn't go to work at the company today, and set today as his rest time. He thought that with his younger brother's character, he would definitely get up early today, and the brothers could have a good chat , who would have thought that it was almost time for lunch, but his brother hadn't gotten up yet.

Thinking about it again, obviously when he had dinner yesterday, his brother seemed to be in good spirits. So why did I sleep so late today and haven't woken up? Is there any reason for this?

So Yang Binggui is very depressed now, depressed to the point of gnashing his teeth.

He really didn't expect that his younger brother would change so much after falling in love.