Arc 18-798: Film King Xiao Boss

That day until night, Boss Xiao and Zonghuang Xizhi were lying on the bed together, and he didn't check the contract.

It's hard to get along with his own wife, not to mention today, when Big Brother Xiao thinks the timing is good, if he doesn't do something, he will feel sorry for himself.

As for the thunderstorms that had already started outside, as well as the lightning and thunder, they were naturally all ignored by Mr. Xiao.

Isn't it just some natural phenomenon of thunderstorms? What's so amazing about it, who hasn't seen it?

Brother Xiao said that the situation outside has nothing to do with him, so please don't touch him.

At this time, Big Boss Xiao's palms were already unruly poking into the underwear of the Emperor of Worms beside him, Xizhi's body stiffened slightly, he turned his head abruptly, and then met a pair of smiling eyes .

"I think my technique in bed is pretty good, why don't you try it out, Your Majesty?"

Such stinky and shameless words, anyway, it is natural for Mr. Xiao to say it. And he said as if he was really the kind of person who served others, and there was absolutely no extra unruly thoughts.

The Zonghuang pursed the corners of his mouth, his eyes were dark.

Brother Xiao cheekily moved a little closer to his wife, and deliberately sprayed his breath on her face. Although his own daughter-in-law around him still seemed calm, but with his meticulous observation skills, he could already notice that his daughter-in-law's ears were turning red.

Boss Xiao raised the corner of his mouth immediately.

Especially when he found a red mole on his daughter-in-law's earlobe, it made him smile a little more.

In the beginning of the world, he relied on this to recognize people.

It wasn't until later that he was very familiar with his daughter-in-law's soul, so he recognized people in the same way as souls. But when he saw this little red mole, he still had a feeling of excitement in his heart, and a feeling of softness in his heart.

It was like acquiring a treasured little treasure.

And it's a secret, a little treasure that only you know, and only you can understand.

Brother Xiao couldn't help lingering on the red mole on the earlobe, and Xizhi's body trembled uncontrollably.

Only then did Brother Xiao's actions slowly become wilder again. When the clothes on both of them were taken off, because he noticed his wife's tacit indulgence, Brother Xiao naturally became even more impolite, so everything changed again. It became a matter of course.

The big bed was shaking, and it could be seen that the people on the bed were moving violently.

Although I just woke up from a coma not long ago, I looked a little weak when I came here, but it has only been a few hours, and now I am looking at the appearance of Brother Xiao on the bed, it is impossible to imagine that the other party is still in a coma during the day weak.

The worm emperor didn't even know where the opponent got such great strength. His physique was already at the top among all the female worms. Didn't it mean that the male worms were all weak? Even if it is not weak, it cannot be compared with the female. Although the male next to him has high mental strength, the other party has not exercised his physical fitness. However, when he is made into a daze When he was in the middle of the night, the Zonghuang still couldn't help thinking, why is this one beside him an exception?