Arc 17-762: I took a photo

I can't walk, that's why I always get into car accidents.

Boss Xiao squinted his eyes: "Has the last compensation arrived?"

The last time there was a car accident, it was already two months ago, Mr. Xiao vaguely remembered that he said to go through legal procedures at that time. In the end, both parties are responsible anyway, and my car is very expensive, so the woman has to lose money.

The driver immediately said: "The compensation hasn't arrived yet."

That woman really has no money. After going through legal procedures, whether it is compensation or other things, it is relatively slow. And that woman is pretty good at it. The insurance company on their own side actually acted like they didn't care about that woman. The driver still remembered that if he didn't insist, it seemed that the insurance company had to come by himself. They are like watching Zhou pick skin.

Anyway, all the vehicles in their company will be replaced by an insurance company this year. With this intention, there are still many salesmen from the insurance company who are pestering them endlessly. , of course they will not deal with each other again.

The driver told Mr. Xiao about these situations.

"You two go to press for compensation, go now, if that Leng Kaifeng protects that woman, you can directly attack him, I want to see this Leng Kaifeng's skills."

In the final analysis, it is just one sentence, go make trouble as much as you like.

The driver and the two bodyguards looked at each other, they all responded and got out of the car.

When Bai Lumian saw Leng Kaifeng for the first time, she had a strong intuition in her heart that this man's identity was absolutely extraordinary, and that this man was likely to become her own Prince Charming and turn her life upside down.

After having this strong intuition, Bai Lumian naturally showed her little white flower side even more. Everything was going well at first, and Leng Kaifeng was about to help him and her gangsters get rid of them, but suddenly at this moment Three people appeared.

The driver was very rude, "Miss Bai, it's great to meet you today. When will you pay back the compensation owed to us?"

The two bodyguards stood behind the driver, and the oppressive momentum immediately rose.

Leng Kaifeng frowned slightly, and he looked at Mr. Xiao's driver and two bodyguards.

"Who are you? What compensation?"

Bai Lumian was over there, I cried and said pitifully, I guess I accidentally bumped into their luxury car while riding a bicycle, pointed out the matter of my injury, and said that they had to pay for it themselves. In short, the driver and the others looked very much like bullies. They obviously didn't care about such a small amount of compensation, but they took this weak woman to court. Her weak woman was really miserable.

With a woman like a little white flower and three menacing men, it goes without saying which side Leng Kaifeng is on. And this little white flower-like woman, in fact, looks a bit like Leng Kaifeng. Of course, Leng Kaifeng has seen many women, all kinds of female stars who want to climb on his bed, gorgeous, pretending to be pure, all kinds of girls. There are many kinds of them, but Leng Kaifeng has always felt that those female stars are quite dirty.

The woman in front of me, although her face can only be called pretty, but her facial features are very good. Now that such a woman who looks like him obviously needs his help, Leng Kaifeng is naturally a little bit on top up.