Arc 16-730: Breaking into the forbidden area of ​​the sect

"Xianhuazong and Wuyingzong, you can choose the forbidden areas of these two sects." Lu Chengzhi said lightly, as if he didn't think what he said was such a terrible thing at all.

But if there are other people here, they will definitely be scared to death by what he said.

These two sects can be said to be the top sects in the two main cities, and their forbidden area, so needless to say? Even if you are a disciple in the sect, those without status should not even try to get close to it.

Xiao Wangjun nodded beside him, "Then let's go to Xianhuazong. My grandfather was plotted against by someone, so it should have something to do with the people in this sect. I just happened to take a look at who plotted him back then."

Lu Chengzhi has no objection, this Xianhua sect naturally has its own protective array.

Lu Chengzhi broke through this formation once in his previous life. This time he naturally broke through more easily, and also used a little bit of brute force.

Xiao Wangjun followed by his wife, watching his daughter-in-law break up the family's protective formation lightly. And he clapped his hands beside him, he just missed calling six six six.

The movement here naturally alarmed those elders in the sect, and ordinary disciples with lower cultivation bases, they hadn't noticed it yet.

Xiao Wangjun and Lu Chengzhi didn't hold back their aura at all, they went to other people's forbidden area blatantly. Those elders who were alarmed immediately followed to the forbidden area in the back mountain.

The suzerain of Xianhuazong was also alarmed, the other party was originally meditating in the inner room. After feeling that the sect's great array was broken, the other party's brows immediately frowned, and when they felt a strange aura, and broke through the aura of the great certificate, they went directly to the forbidden area of ​​the back mountain in their sect. At that time, the suzerain of the Xianhua sect also moved immediately.

It's just that the speed of these people was still a bit slower, because when they arrived at the forbidden area of ​​the back mountain, they saw two figures who had broken through the restriction of the back mountain. And those two figures floated in the mountains behind them.

They didn't know these two people, but one of them slapped directly towards a certain Lingtan in the mountain behind them.

"stop!"

"Shu Zi dare!"

There were voices one after another, but Lu Chengzhi's slap didn't stop at all, Xiao Wangjun saw that there seemed to be two people in that pool of water healing their wounds, or they were practicing cultivation. But following his wife's slap, the two people in the pool were overturned to the ground, and fell from the pool to the ground, all spitting out a mouthful of blood.

"The Supreme Elder!" The elders of Xianhuazong were very anxious, they all ran into the forbidden area of ​​the back mountain, and also ran towards the two people in the pool.

So these two people are the Supreme Elders in this sect. Xiao Wangjun stroked his chin, and then summoned Xiaocao out.

When those elders rushed over, Xiao Wangjun threw Xiaocao directly.

Xiaocao had seen Luvine's fighting style before, and he felt that he could learn from some fighting styles, especially he felt that his master liked Luvine's fighting style, so Xiaocao saw Chong's fighting style. When the elders came over, he chose to use the same fighting method as Luvine.

The overwhelming green directly engulfed those elders, and the suzerain of Xianhua Sect, who rushed to him one step later, saw such a scene.

The suzerain of Xianhuazong's face suddenly changed, and then a huge ball of fire hit the green.