Arc 16-695: Sleeping together

Lu Chengzhi took the purple grass, but only looked at it for two seconds, then slowly chewed and swallowed the purple grass.

Xiao Wangjun carefully looked at his wife's expression, and found that this person was eating something slightly bitter and astringent, but there was no superfluous expression on his face. Xiao Wangjun blinked, it seems that after the daughter-in-law in this world has undergone great changes, her temperament has really changed a lot, and she is also able to endure hardships.

Distressed.

Xiao Wangjun took out a candy and handed it to Lu Chengzhi, "Take a candy and sweeten your mouth."

"No need." Lu Chengzhi was speechless for a moment, he is not a child, so he doesn't need sweet candy to sweeten his mouth after eating something bad.

Xiao Wangjun smiled, "This is not an ordinary candy, you can eat it, there will be a surprise after eating it."

Lu Chengzhi glanced at the purple-wrapped candy delivered to him, he had never seen such a candy before, presumably the other party brought it from the main city? But isn't it a few years? Not necessarily, it may have been sent from the main city later.

These thoughts flashed through his mind, Lu Chengzhi peeled off the outer casing of the candy, and then put the candy inside into his mouth.

It was very sweet, with an indescribably sweet taste, he had never tasted it like this before. The candy, most importantly, this little candy... made him feel a burst of energy. Energy that works like medicine!

Lu Chengzhi finally understood what Xiao Wangjun meant by surprise.

Xiao Wangjun looked at Lu Chengzhi with crooked eyebrows and a smile, "How is it, does this little thing taste good?"

"This candy..."

"Oh, a good thing left by my father." Xiao Wangjun smiled, with the same set of rhetoric.

Lu Chengzhi was silent.

At this moment, the aura of one of the guards who was being promoted was getting stronger and stronger. Lu Chengzhi looked over and said, "It's about to be promoted."

Xiao Wangjun was not surprised by this result, and gave a light "hmm".

A few minutes later, there was an aura of promotion coming from another guard, and then, Lu Chengzhi and Xiao Wangjun waited for about ten minutes, and they opened their eyes one after another, and they could see each other's eyes. Overjoyed, she immediately walked towards Xiao Wangjun.

"Thank you, young master, we have advanced to the third level."

Xiao Wangjun nodded indifferently, "From today onwards, you will change your names to Xiao Yi and Xiao Er."

The two people's surname was not Xiao before, and their names were very rustic, so Xiao Wangjun decided to give them a surname and change their names.

The two guards were even happier. They changed their master's surname. For guards like them who signed the soul life and death contract, it was a sign of gaining the true trust of the master! The two guards quickly thanked them again.

"Let's go, continue." Xiao Wangjun said.

The advancement of the two guards was just an accident, and it had nothing to do with their purpose of coming to Luoyun Mountains.

Xiao Wangjun and his group continued to walk into the mountains. The place they are now still belongs to the periphery. This time, the two guards have been promoted and are still full of a lot of spiritual energy. They only feel that their confidence has increased a lot. They are not afraid to go anywhere!