Arc 15-688: The purpose of doing things

Digging a hole, of course Xiao Wangjun knew that the main god system would not do good things. However, the system couldn't answer why, so Mr. Xiao decided to go and see for himself.

So, next, Shang Zhiyu found that his speed seemed to be faster. If it wasn't for the wrong timing, Shang Zhiyu really wanted to stop and study to see what was going on with this mysterious levitation!

After the speed increased, another six minutes later, Shang Zhiyu and Xiao Wangjun reached the top of the mountain.

Xiao Wangjun's mental strength at this time has actually sensed the existence of the main god system. When Shang Zhiyu's figure fell, the main god system that had already dug the hole suddenly showed a smile towards Xiao Wangjun.

This smile is naturally full of malice.

Boss Xiao narrowed his eyes, and instead of looking at what was going on in the pit, he directly attacked the main god system.

The main god system resisted, but at this moment, the ghost Wang Chenyan, who was standing by the side just now, suddenly let out a miserable scream. Brother Xiao was startled, and instinctively cast a glance at Wang Chenyan, and then, he Then he was surprised to see that the ghost jumped into the hole dug by the main god system, followed by a soaring explosion.

Ghost, it exploded.

But, looking at Wang Chenyan screaming so miserable, if he said that he exploded himself voluntarily, he wouldn't believe it!

Fortunately, when Wang Chenyan blew himself up, Mr. Xiao hurriedly put a protective shield on him and his wife, otherwise the skyrocketing explosion was so close to them, it would definitely be affected.

In addition, after putting on an energy defense cover for himself, Brother Xiao did not forget to continue to attack the main god system with mental power.

However, the main god system obviously has no interest in playing with Brother Xiao, and the other party... ran away!

That's right, that guy actually ran away!

Boss Xiao narrowed his dog eyes, no, although the main god system is a lunatic, he is not a fool, the other party will not do meaningless things, it is impossible to be out of his mind, knowing that they cannot easily solve that ghost, so come to help Give them a hand?

Shang Zhiyu obviously couldn't understand what the show operation of the main god system meant, but he could still see it when the main god system ran away, so Shang Zhiyu hurriedly asked: "The man ran away, do you want to chase him?"

"Follow and watch first." Although Boss Xiao didn't think he could catch up, he still had to catch up.

So, Shang Zhiyu immediately chased after him. He felt that he was just like Fei at the moment. Brother Xiao could vaguely see the figure in front of him. He had been accumulating mental strength just now. The figure was barely within his attack range, and immediately, Brother Xiao immediately launched a mental attack.

The person who was running fast in front let out a muffled snort, and then fell down, rolling down the mountain like that.

Although it was rolling down the mountain, the speed was a bit faster, and Boss Xiao and Shang Zhiyu continued to chase after him.

Soon, gunshots came from the position below the mountain. It was obvious that the soldiers surrounding the mountain had seen the main god system, so they had started shooting.

Now, because time has not passed for too long, Shang Wenduo's follow-up troops have only reached part of them. Fortunately, the position where the main god system rolled down the mountain is where they just deployed their defenses. Therefore, when seeing this outsider, everyone Immediately the shooting began.