Arc 16-742: The main god system is over

Xiao Wangjun asked the crowd and got feedback from them, knowing that they were thoughtful after feeling relaxed.

Is it easy? Xiao Wangjun has heard this feeling before, and the little prince has also given such feedback before.

Xiao Wangjun has a vague understanding of this kind of black energy. This kind of black energy may be... devil energy?

Anyway, it is a very bad thing, especially for those pure cultivators, this kind of black energy is very bad, it will damage the practitioner's body, and even the soul.

The carriage continued to drive towards Phoenix City, and I don't know if it was because of the proximity to Phoenix City, but Mr. Wang and Mr. Shen didn't send anyone out again, as if they didn't want to send heads to Xiao Wangjun and Lu Chengzhi.

Finally, Xiao Wangjun saw the gate of Phoenix City, and the curtain of the carriage had been lifted. At this time, both Xiao Wangjun and Lu Chengzhi in the carriage saw the simple and majestic gate of Phoenix City.

Lu Chengzhi looked at the familiar door with dark eyes.

In his previous life, the entire Phoenix City ended up in his hands.

However, he also suffered a lot in this Phoenix City, and he was also seriously injured.

"This gate looks pretty nice."

Lu Chengzhi was slightly taken aback, does it look good? He didn't feel that way.

"Let's get out of the car and walk in." Xiao Wangjun said.

Lu Chengzhi did not object.

Xiao Wangjun and Lu Chengzhi fell to the ground in a flash, and behind them was a string of people who were originally from Phoenix City.

The moment he walked into the gate of Phoenix City, Xiao Wangjun felt the distortion of space.

Lu Chengzhi glanced towards the top of his head if he felt something.

Xiao Wangjun smiled and said, "I'm afraid the entire Phoenix City has become a strangling machine."

Lu Chengzhi raised his eyebrows, "Strangle...that's a good adjective."

Xiao Wangjun laughed, "Really? But even if it's a strangling machine, all you need to do is kill all the people inside."

Lu Chengzhi nodded in agreement.

"Oh, that's not right." Xiao Wangjun changed his mind after thinking about the black energy, "It can't be killed, my intuition tells me that the more people we kill, the better it is for our enemies."

After Lu Chengzhi glanced, "Then deal with them the same?"

"Okay, but I'm afraid we don't have that much skill when fighting. Tell Luvine that the people who will appear in a while will stun them all. They can absorb more than half of their blood. If they can't absorb so much blood, then let them shine." ."

"Okay." Lu Chengzhi responded.

Lu Teng also heard it at this time, and nodded beside her.

Not long after Xiao Wangjun and the others walked, some men in black robes appeared in front of them.

These men in black robes wrapped themselves from head to toe, and the aura on their bodies...was very dark.

The people behind Xiao Wangjun and the others were stunned. They have lived in Phoenix City for so long, how could they not know that there are so many strange people here?

"Look at the third one on the east side...is that Old Monster Zhong?"

The person behind Xiao Wangjun hesitated, and when he said this, the others quickly looked at the position he said.