Arc 17-754: Entered the game

To Yang Zhimo, Chen Kaifeng was just a stranger with a slightly special identity who needed to be dismissed by him personally.

Everyone can see his rejection just now, and naturally there will be no intersection afterwards. As for whether the other party will be unhappy, that is not Yang Zhimo's concern at all.

So when he left the reception room, Yang Zhimo was only thinking about getting off work. If there was anything else that flashed in his mind, at most it was about the sports car.

As for the rest, that is of course not worth thinking about.

However, when he just entered the office and was about to walk to the desk, his arm was suddenly grabbed. Now in this office, apart from him, there is only one Xiao Wangjun who can hold his hand like that, so naturally he doesn't think about anyone else except him.

Yang Zhimo's body stiffened slightly, he stopped, and looked expressionlessly at Xiao Wangjun who was holding his hand.

Boss Xiao didn't feel that there was anything wrong with his actions at all. After he grabbed the opponent's hand, he pulled the person towards him.

Needless to say, the strength of the mermaid, even if he just pulled casually like this, but Yang Zhimo couldn't match the opponent's strength, and after being pulled like this, he directly leaned into the opponent's arms.

Don't look at Mr. Xiao's handsome facial features, but in fact his whole body is hard. Yang Zhimo felt a little hurt when he was pulled into the opponent's arms like this.

"...If you have anything to say, just say it, and don't touch it."

Yang Zhimo simply wondered what the other party grew up on, how could he have such great strength, and then the other party thought about the amount of food this person... Well, it's no wonder that someone who can eat so much has such great strength.

Thinking about it this way, Yang Zhimo felt a little depressed.

Boss Xiao didn't feel that he was doing anything, but when Yang Zhimo was leaning in his arms, Boss Xiao unexpectedly discovered that this human being smelled pretty good.

There is a very light fragrance, which is not pungent. So it smelled good. In order to find out what it was, he felt that this smell could arouse his appetite a little bit, so he simply approached the other party's neck and took a strong sniff.

Yang Zhimo didn't expect the other party to do such an operation at all. It can be said that the whole person was stunned by Xiao Wangjun's action, and he didn't have time to react, let alone push the other party away.

Boss Xiao just buried the other party's neck like this, and sniffed hard.

The smell is really nice, and it is said that human beings seem to like to use perfume. I don't know what it is, maybe I can use the perfume myself, but I always feel that if this smell is used on myself, it should not be as good as using it on this human being.

So it's fine to get some of this smell on himself, anyway, if he wants to smell it, he can smell the smell of this human body directly.

Well, it's decided.

Boss Xiao thought he was really smart.

Boss Xiao, who thought he was very smart, sniffed again, and in order to make his posture more comfortable, he almost turned into a posture of embracing the other party.

Yang Zhimo's ears turned red, and the other party finally came to his senses and pushed Xiao Wangjun hard.

Probably because he used a lot of strength this time, Mr. Xiao himself was not prepared, so he was really pushed away.